Warn Radio Remnant Chat Information page
Welcome to Warn Radio Remnant Chat. Don’t Know the time in your area, go to the bottom of the page and find our Time Zone Converter map and tool!
This is a private chat only for those of Warn Radio and our Listeners.
This chat is not to send us a message or contact us; Contact us here at our Contact Page!
Go to our Show page to listen to Show here:
Permalink to page http://blogtalkradio.com/the-watchman
Go the current Page here to Chat:
Permalink to page http://www.warn-usa.com/wibrwarn-chat-auxiliary/
Find our Events page for any/all of our current Events
Warn Radio Remnant Chat Rules:
You must abide by the Rules in RED below!
- No cussing, causing divisions, trouble, or being annoying to the other guests on the chat
- We will ban you from our websites and chat if you are disruptive or abusive.
- No asking excessive questions when chat is in session, if you have a theological question email the Watchman.
- No arguing over theology or any current teaching
- No threats, calling names, or seeking private and or personal information
- This site is not a dating site
- This site is for fellowship, study in the word, and equipping the believers
- We are Remnant believers in Jesus Christ, Yeshua ha Massiach
- We take our faith and our walk with the Lord Seriously
- Have fun, enjoy the fellowship!
Warn Radio Show Schedule:
Remnant Battle Lines Prophetic End of Days
- 1st hour is World Prophecy News Hour with Watchman n Tower 6:30-7:30
- 2nd hour in-depth bible study Part One 7:30-8:30
- 3rd hour in-depth bible study Part Two 8:30-9:30
Remnant Battle Lines is for the Endtime Christian Believer. Show schedule above explains the lineup of this show.
Sound the Shofar begins at 6:30 pm mst!
6:30-8 PM Mst
Sound the Shofar is an indepth one hour Teaching and Preaching time for Remnant Believers in Jesus Christ; Yeshua Ha Massiach
What Time is it?
Warn Radio Show Times
- Every Thursday at 6:30-9:30 pm MST [Mountain Standard Time, allow for Day light Savings Time when it is in use]
- Every Friday at 6:30-8:00 pm MST [Mountain Standard Time, allow for Day light Savings Time when it is in use]
So if we begin at 6:30 pm MST and allow for Daylight time what is it where you are:
Below is a Time Zone Map! Find it here: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/#!cities=2104
We use the tools from the Time and Date site: For this we use the Time Zone Converter tool!
Our Time is Mountain and we begin at 6:30 MSDT [Mountain Standard Daylight Time]
Our mountain time includes Denver, Cheyenne, Salt Lake city, Billings, Rapid City etc; including our own Casper:
We ran a conversion from Casper to the time in Brisbane Australia; but we were able to use a nearby city here which was Cheyenne which is same time zone as us, you could use Denver as well and still be in the same Time Zone
- We ran a Conversion from Cheyenne to the time in Brisbane Australia.
Cheyenne (U.S.A. – Wyoming) Midnight between Saturday, April 25, 2015 and Sunday, April 26, 2015 MDT UTC-6 hours
Brisbane (Australia – Queensland) Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 4:00:00 PM AEST UTC+10 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 06:00:00
- We ran another Conversion from Cheyenne to the time in London England.
Cheyenne (U.S.A. – Wyoming) Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 6:30:00 PM MDT UTC-6 hours
London (United Kingdom – England) Monday, April 27, 2015 at 1:30:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, April 27, 2015 at 00:30:00
Now Use the— Time Zone Converter tool:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html —To Run your own time conversion!