Revealing Jesus: The Fathers will Pt5 “If I be lifted up”| www.warn-usa.com | WIBR/WARN Radio
Revealing Jesus: The Fathers will Pt5 “If I be lifted up” the Lord said; “I will draw all men unto myself”! Through the cross, he was lifted up and died for the sins of all men everywhere. This is the “Love of the Truth”, which the Apostle Paul speaks of in 2nd Thessalonians. It is the Love of God, found in John 3:16 and it is that which the Lord, “went unto his own and his own received him not, but to as many as did receive him; to them, gave he power to become the Sons of God.”
This is found in John chapter One. It is through this vicarious death of our Lord that the devil is cast out, his ways and his methods to destroy all men are done away with through the Cross. To defeat the devil, you “overcame by the blood of the Lamb, the Word of your testimony, and you love not your lives unto death”; this is found in Revelation 12:11.
Follow us into the Gospels and in the steps of Jesus Christ as we unfold the events of the Revealing of Jesus Christ to the world and the aspect of the Fathers will. These events sealed historically around the Jews in the time of Roman occupation in Palestine found the Prophet which was to come. But more than that, this one which came was doing his ‘Fathers will’. It is a Supernatural awakening to all who believe and a truth of a promise that the Father wills to you, me, and all who are afar off. Even as many as the Lord our God shall call. It is the truth that even today shakes the world and will not let go.
(1) Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.
(2) There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him.
(3) Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
(31) Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
(32) And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
(33) This he said, signifying what death he should die.
Jesus Christ, Revealing Jesus, Fathers will, Prophet, disciples, worship, Spirit and Truth, Promise of the Father, works of God, Believing, Faith, Fathers will, seeth the Son, Believeth on him, Spirit that quickeneth, Light of the world, Door of the Sheep, Resurrection and the Life, Abide in me, True vine
Watch the Video of Revealing Jesus: The Fathers will Pt4 “before Abraham was, I am” on Sound the Shofar
Listen now or download the Mp3 Special Segment: Revealing Jesus: The Fathers will Pt4 “before Abraham was, I am”