Held in Contempt of the Lord’s Court of Justice
Contempt in the Eye of the Law of Man
When considering the word contempt:
According to the Encarta Dictionary, the word Contempt itself means an individual with an “attitude of utter disgust or hatred. This becomes a “powerful feeling of dislike toward somebody or something which is considered to be worthless, inferior, or undeserving of respect”!
Now Contempt of court is considered to be “willful disobedience or disrespect of court”..Encarta Dictionary
It becomes a crime of deliberately failing to obey or respect the authority of a court of law or legislative body.
CONTEMPT OF COURT
Any willful disobedience to, or disregard of, a court order or any misconduct in the presence of a court; action that interferes with a judge’s ability to administer justice or that insults the dignity of the court; punishable by fine or imprisonment or both. There are both civil and criminal contempts; the distinction is often unclear.
Contempt Of Court – Civil Or Criminal
A judge who feels someone is improperly challenging or ignoring the court’s authority has the power to declare the defiant person (called the contemnor) incontempt of court. There are two types of contempt, criminal and civil. Criminal contempt occurs when the contemnor actually interferes with the ability of the court to function properly – for example, by yelling at the judge. This is also called directcontempt because it occurs directly in front of the judge. A criminal contemnor may be fined, jailed or both as punishment for his act.
The issue is for a person to be against the Court of the Lord and the Almighty Judge on the Great Last Day of judgment. To be against the rule of the Lords law! To actively despise the Lord and his law; disregard it, have no respect for it. Then in a deliberate Act, motivated by this despising; it becomes a disregard for the laws of the Lord and his Word. We know the wicked and the ungodly despise the Lord and his court of justice! But how can Christians be such? How can churches be such? Will they be held in contempt of the Lord and how severe will be the judgment?
The first legal matter to be settled here is; have you partaken of the salvation found in Christ Jesus!
Jesus met all the requirements of the Law;
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
(13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(10) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Contempt of Court, listen to audio below or watch the Video of it!