Invite and Book WIBR/WARN Radios and the Watchman Dana G Smith.
Book the Watchman Dana G Smith
Do not use this for anything else but media, Church, and Seminar invitations for the Watchman Dana G Smith.
This form is not for online invitations for radios shows and other internet, shortwave, and satellite interviews that do not require travel and extended stay like a weekend.
For any of these contact the watchman through the regular contact page.
Dana G Smith and his Wife [Tower] have been in the ministry since graduating from Trinity Bible College in 1981.
Before the Ministry and while in college, Dana and some friends started a Ministry outreach through coffeehouse and street ministry called the Open Door Evangelistic association.
Entering the Ministry, Dana and his family were youth pastors, then later Pastors. The call today has been in End time ministry as a Watchman.
The Watchman Dana G Smith and Tower
You can book the Watchman to preach, teach, healing and deliverance, and endtime Watchman ministry. But before you do, understand the Watchman preaches with grace, the anointing of God, and will preach it like it is; he pulls no punches.
- It is recommended that you listen to some teachings that are on this site, the prophecy news show segments, and preaching in order to see if this will fit into your event/church/seminar.
- It is also imperative that your ministry team fasts for three days before the meeting.
Today you will find the Watchman and Tower have two Radio shows weekly, Thursdays three hour Battlelines includes two hours of indepth teaching and preaching. Then Friday’s Sound the shofar is an Hour and a half with approximately one hours of teaching and preaching. The Watchman also is an avid writer and has published three books, many High Quality digital E-books, and a mountain of articles over all these years. You can find these teachings and the articles on the WIBR/WARN Websites.
They have been in this special end time ministry of the Watchman and Warn Radio for over 19 years now. He has had a Radio show and broadcast worldwide via the internet, shortwave, and satellite. He has interviewed many of the top experts in the field of biblical end time, UFO, Nephilim, and other indepth topics.
He has interviewed L.A. Marzulli who has been on the show several times, Dr. Michael Lake who has been on twice, His wife Mary Lake who was on once, Dr. Michael Heiser who has been on twice, and many others over these years.
Today he writes, publishes, teaches, and preaches over Blogtalkradio. Today the Warn Radio broadcast over Blogtalkradio has had more than 1100 show segments. On the websites of the WIBR/WARN are housed
Booking the Watchman
The listing below is for professional, large, gatherings where specific travel, meetings, and other items are needed. This is not for our online interviews, special online church meetings, or other online events; these are on a specific case by case basis. Note also special Home missions are also on a specific basis and requirements, which are not included below. We do not have any foreign missions events or meetings.
Before asking the Watchman to come to your event be sure you are ready!
- Have you listened to the Warn Radio shows and broadcasts? [you must have listened]
- Have you personally listened to the Watchman teachings? [you must have listened]
- Do you know that this is a non denominational Messianic Christian ministry? [Ephraim]
- How many hours have you listened to the teachings?
- How many shows have you heard? [If only once, then you need to hear more]
Only knowing what the Watchman teaches, how he teaches, and in this you will understand the theology and the biblical Apostolic doctrines herein can you evaluate if he is right for your meeting!
The below listing requirements are for Professional Christian Meetings and events.
- When booking the Watchman, understand a ‘workman is worthy of his hire’!
- Listen to his Warn Radio show segments: Teaching | Preaching | Prophecy News to get an confirmation that the Watchman Dana G Smith will fit into your Event.
- Fast and Pray before booking the Watchman to get the Lords guidance on booking the Watchman
- Do not book the Watchman into any Event where debates are taking place or denominational regulations apply.
- The Watchman does not and never has discussed, talked about, or sided with man’s denominational application of Christianity.
- While he is not anti-church, he does call the Remnant out of a church if that church is backslidden and into sin.
- Here the Watchman never travels alone and his wife Tower [Show producer and co-host] travels with him.
- For any travel that requires plane transportation we require round trip tickets to and from the destination, pickup at the airport, private room, and meals.
- For non plane travel, traveling expenses are required [food, gas, motel etc if we are on the road]
- In addition a ministry fee of $2500 dollars is required at a minimum. [ Fee adjusted per meeting]
- A non-refundable deposit ahead of time is require of 500$.
- This will bring the total cash Ministry fee to $300.00 dollars [Plus aforementioned requirements of travel, meals, and private room]
- Tickets and all arrangements must be agreed upon before any finalizing of meeting can be done.
- Unless special arrangements are made, the Watchman only books on weekends.
- The Watchman preaches from the Bema with a tallit, a head covering not a kippah, and does not wear a suit or a tie. He prays for others and as he begins his meetings with a covering of a tallit. He does not wear a suit.
Copyright 2017 WIBR/WARN Radio