Perilous Living -Chaos in the World? Really or is it just that people can’t get along? Well in the world of prophecy all we do is go to the book. Here I mean the bible. What is it here that we living today must face such times? Why can’t it be some other people, some other time period? Why did God allow the days we live in to be “perilous times” and upsetting at that?
(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
(4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
(5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.Scripture 2nd Timothy
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times!
America today is itself in the grips of a gigantic struggle between two houses. One is ultra-liberal. It is here we daily fight the issues of late term to immediate delivery abortions. Where the females and their liberal co-hort males want to be able to kill babies out of the womb. Technical fights as well are being fought. Like who can do the killing? Will just doctors or someone who works with them? Here alone is a proverbial Pandora’s box.
I hate this fight, but there is no way we can stop it. We should not be even thinking of this stuff in terms of doing it. However, organizations like the ACLJ are fighting legal battles to stop this. The damnable nature of people today and nations demands that righteous people stand up. Lately, we had the pleasure of being in the company of a newborn. The tiny fella had all the perfections of innocence and both mother and father were happy. As they held the tiny infant it was hard to imagine that women want the rights to murder such a baby as this. Yet they do. It is their body. However, it is not their baby. It belonged to God and even after birth that soul is the Lords. When you murder a baby for humanistic reasonings and demanding rights; you are murdering Gods children. The blood for the murder of this innocence will find you guilty on the day of judgment. Unless you repent and stay that way; i.e. Repentant!
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times!
I remind myself, perilous times. People are proud, unthankful, unholy, no natural affection, lovers of pleasure, and many even have a form of godliness. However, they don’t know God nor His Son Jesus Christ. Oh yes, we have many who can swear they believe in Him, yet in actions destroy the very thing he died for.
Then there is the gay lobby of both women and men. The proverbial right to be gay! Fine, if you want to marry someone of the same sex, go ahead. The scripture tells us this. You ask where, well here! In the last book of the bible, in the beginning of that last book we find these words. “he that is unjust, let him be unjust still.” “He that is filthy, let him be filthy still!” Then we find “he that is righteous, let him be righteous still.” Finally, it says “he that is holy let him be holy still.” Filthy and unjust; well that describes todays world. Holy and righteous these words seem like an oxymoron in todays society.
Rev 22:11-15 Perilous Living
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.Scripture Rev
Yet the truth is, we are in perilous times where good is bad, righteousness is evil, and evil is good in the eyes of society. Everyone has rights. Lately it has been a plethora of garbage over transvestites dressing up as they always do and teaching school kids by reading to them. Then I read yesterday fire departments were raising money using these people. We embrace filthy and destructive ways, teaching our children it is okay.
The corruption of our youth is by far the worst of all sins. Corrupting young innocent minds so they become like those who are around them. This is a major tool of the devil and those who follow him. Many do so by ignorance and their own pride, bound up by lusts they don’t want to let go.
Jesus spoke to the generations of those around him. He laid woe upon woe at those who were the so-called righteous. They taught those around them to be just like they are. As a result, the Lord said to them that they would do anything to make a disciple or proselyte. He said, “when he is made [a disciple or proselyte], you have made him twofold more the child of hell that yourselves.”
Today we have radical Islamists teaching their children to do as they do. These young become double the radicals of those who taught them. We have debauchery going on in America, flaunting sin and rebellion and we revel in it. Teaching our children to be double the sinner we already are. Thus, we have generations of kids who have grown up to be twofold more the child of hell. These kids need rescuing and many today just go on in their devious ways. That is why in our American education system liberals have pushed damnation to its limits. The result will be a heavy penalty for those who have led the kids to hell.
Mat 23:15-17 Perilous Living
(15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
(16) Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
(17) Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?Scripture Matthew
The sad thing is, while all this is happening in America the church has been silent for the most part. The media and the liberal hate Trump more than any President in history I believe. Yet the real threat to our nation is the sin that is prevalent. While the kids are being corrupted, the church is rich and in need of nothing. The lull of a sleepy church cannot warn a generation of the hell to come for refusing to awaken. Woe unto thee oh harlot!
This fact today is damning to us! We have had generations of youth who are blinded. Many of these kids are grown up. They have been misguided, led astray by this wicked and modern age of wealthy and technically savvy adults. As Paul said of those around him “ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth [see 2 Tim 3:7]”! What is more, you can’t tell them anything. They won’t listen to you, to the bible, or to common sense. It is about rights. Everyone has a right.
You know, they are right! They have a right. So, let them be as they want! Really you ask. Yes, read scripture again that I mentioned above. It says, I repeat “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.” The Lord is telling society, “go ahead and do what you want to!” He died for their sins but did not die and become resurrected to allow them to be filthy. Yet he says, “go ahead”; I repeat here for emphasis. Afterall, he is LORD of LORDS and will judge all people.
You ever get sick of all the sin, hate, division in the world? Well it is going to get worse. Good news huh? Not really, it is sickening and really disgusting. That is why when the Lords judgment comes; people rejoice as does heaven! Don’t believe me? Well, would you be happy if suddenly there was no sin. No hate! No murders! Imagine a day when nothing as it was existed and instead a beautiful existence with the Lord of Glory present.
We are told as Christian believers in Yeshua, Jesus Christ the glorious Son of Almighty God and our Father to rejoice. Our hope is not the earth, the world, the cities, the carnality, the evil, or anything therein.
There comes a time when we are commanded to rejoice. However, those on earth during the time God sent his two major prophets wanted to see them dead. However, the devil nor his minions could kill them until God allowed. Finally, he overcame the prophets and earth rejoiced. It is hell to be following the wrong god when the true and living God is on the throne. So, when these two good prophets sent by the Lord were martyred, those who had taken the mark and followed the beast rejoiced. But soon they would be horrified at the judgment of God.
Rev 11:10-13 Perilous Living -Those on earth rejoiced over the death of Gods two prophets
(10) And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
(11) And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
(12) And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
(13) And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.Scripture Rev
Perilous Living and Rewards
When the end comes, here being our salvation at the appearance of the Kingdom of God and His Christ; we are told to rejoice. For those living at the time and those dead in Christ had “overcame [the devil] by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”! But here note, if you’re on the wrong side you will not be rejoicing. They rejoiced to do evil, to contradict the Lord, and ignored his gift of eternal life. Now they will weep!
Rev 12:10-12 Perilous Living and Reward We are told to rejoice ye heavens
(10) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
(11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
(12) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.Scripture Rev
At the destruction of Mystery Babylon, the Lord says to “Rejoice”! He says this to heaven [and all those in heaven], to the Holy Apostles, and to the Prophets of God.
Rev 18:18-21 Perilous living and Reward. We are told to rejoice over the destruction of Mystery Babylon
(18) And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
(19) And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
(20) Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
(21) And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.Scripture Rev
At the Marriage supper of the Lamb, we are told to be glad and rejoice. It is here we honor the Lamb and have supper with Him, a heavenly feast. Those who come to the supper are blessed, holy, sanctified, and true! Believe me, the wickedness will be far removed. Those who do all those deeds which were against God are in a terrible state at this time. But we will rejoice and be happy; worshipping and being with our Lord.
Rev 19:7-9 Perilous Living and Reward. Marriage supper of the Lamb, we are told to be glad, rejoice, and give honour to him.
(7) Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
(8) And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
(9) And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.Scripture Rev
In the final analysis Peter says to the saints that the “Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night”! It won’t be a fun time for those on earth, unless you are bound to the Father through the Son; Jesus [Yeshua] Christ our Lord. We are warned as Christians to be found in Christ. This is through “all holy living and godliness, having no spot or wrinkle [no sin] and found blameless. Thus, we are at peace with our Lord because we are walking in His light; just as He is the Light. We thus have fellowship with Him and his blood cleanses us of all unrighteousness. [read 1st John chapter one here].
2Pe 3:10-14 Perilous Living and Reward. Peter says “looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, we look for new heavens and a new earth”
(10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
(13) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
(14) Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.Scripture Rev
There are many things that find us, harass us, or bother us about the age in which we live. I have just touched on a couple of items above, yet in this world; we find that evil exists. Alongside is goodness, joy, love, and redemption. The world and its inhabitants are given a choice. What is yours? Make sure it is the right one.
In the end here, Jude gives a good analysis and command here.
Jud 1:18-23 Living in Perilous Times
(18) How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
(20) But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
(21) Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
(22) And of some have compassion, making a difference:
(23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.Scripture Jude Perilous Living and Reward
To the believers, Jude warns that there will be mockers who walk after their own lusts. These are those who are sensual, carnal, having not the Spirit. He is not talking about so called sinners here. He is warning that within the church would be those as Paul said, “having a form of Godliness, but denying the power; from such turn away”! Many of our current deceptions in the church began in the highest levels of Christendom. Here I speak of the Seminaries and Christian educational systems where we got the Shepherds from. As a result, there is no power to live in the true Godliness and power of Christ. That is because they are sensual, carnal, and do not have the Spirit of God. This is many in the modern church today in America and abroad. These having been lead by hireling pastors.
To the true believer, Jude says, “Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto Eternal life”! Here he says that in society we should show compassion on some, those who are struggling and want out of their sins. Christ can deliver the sinner and restore him. But others you must pull out of fire with Word of God, instilling the fear of God. The beginning of wisdom is Fear of the Lord. When they realize through this that they are in trouble, they may repent and thus be pulled out the fire. But in this we must realize the sins they carry are to be hated. We cannot make friends with corrupt ways, sins of the flesh, and make excuses. When people stand before God, the rule of his judgment will cut through excuses.
Yes, we are living in perilous times. It is not fun. However, we can be at peace, have a godliness and a hope within us and without. We can find time to enjoy life and his blessings; but the evil surrounds us. Our Hope remains in Christ Jesus and one day all this evil will be removed. Until then we warn, exhort, and teach others to be found in Christ.
When the Day of Christ arrives; we are commanded to rejoice, be glad, and worship Him who redeemed us. That will be a day of unmatched joy. For as never before have we had such victory, hope fulfilled, and forever restful eternal bliss. What a day that will be. Until then, be found in Christ.
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times! by The Watchman Dana Glenn Smith | WIBR/WARN Websites and Ministries | An indepth Biblical Teaching, preaching, warning, agency in these last days!
Join with us in this ministry, Donate to help Spread the message of Jesus Christ and his Gospel to the glory of our God and Father.
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times!
Latest Books by the Watchman Dana G smith
Incognito, War of Identity and Deceit
Visit The Incognito info and Media page for more information!
The Holocaust in America? Armageddon today? There is no place you can run. Nowhere to hide and the certainly of these hidden dangers to you and your family are there.
Get this Provocative and Passionate book today and share these links with your friends!
Steel the Darkness: a Christian Fiction Thriller
Read the Reviews! Visit The Steel the Darkness Landing page for more information!
Steel the Darkness is a Radical Biblical Christian story with roots in today’s events. While the characters are varied, the events and the situation is plausible.
We find the Hitleresque leader known as the “Colonel” heading up the blood thirsty battle to assassinate and destroy the Remnant. The Remnant is headed up by the “Rev”. As the Colonel is bloodthirsty and a cold blooded assassin; the Reverend is dedicated to protecting the biblical foundation and values he grew up with. Surrounded by an army of dedicated Christians, they find themselves in over their heads as all hell breaks loose.
Get your own copy of Steel the Darkness today!
Get this Riveting Christian Mystery today and share this page with your friends!
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times!
The WIBR/WARN RADIO main shows weekly Worldwide
We produce three shows weekly, Wednesday thru Friday. All shows are recorded in audio and video. All shows are also on our player on the front page. All are then posted on Warn-Usa.com.
You can find the shows through our Watchman Alert Radio Network: Blogtalkradio, Spreaker, Itunes, iHeartradio, Tunein, and others. See Home page for listing.
“They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, the Word of their Testimony, and they Loved not their lives unto the death!” Revelation 12:11
Perilous Living -Best and Worst of times!