WIBR/WARN Radio Donation
The WIBR/WARN Radio is an endtime warning, teaching, preaching, and advocacy agency and we will work in this mission no matter what man may say or do! But we cannot do this alone. We need others who are truly in the Lord Jesus Christ, remnant brethren to join in this with us, in prayer, in gifts, in giving, in needs, in the Remnant, and in Christ Jesus.
Through our advocacy we support, advocate, and make known the needs of the Persecuted church, call for action, provide details of on the ground ministries that help.
Through our websites we provide top quality, safe environment for you to listen, learn, and find out more on biblical issues, gospel teachings, and the persecuted believers overseas. It takes lots of work, money, and contacts to get all this done today.
When you contribute to help us in this mission, you are joining with us in the vision and the work to help make the world a little better. You also help people who want to the know the truth of the gospel and how it relates today!
Our prayer for you is that “He that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food,
multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.”
In short, may the Lord bless you with bread for your food
and multiply the seed you sow in this ministry,
increase the fruits of your righteousness before God the Father in Jesus Name.
WIBR/WARN Radio Christian Ministry
Dana G Smith 'The Watchman'
Tower, co-laborer and host
(6) But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
(7) Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
(8) And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
(9) (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
(10) Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
(11) Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.
I look forward to “seeing you again on the Radio”!
The Watchman Dana G Smith and Tower
Again thanks for helping us in our mission!
For more information and or to contact us; go to our main contact page here!