The deep, the secret things; in these ends of days we find the Times, Seasons, and God Secrets!
We are living in the most knowledgeable Times that produce the Seasons of men and nations. Yet there are God secrets. It is here that in the midst of the modern world we find that God Secrets and the Word of God are outdated. Many today see the biblical mandate of the gospel as being out of touch. There are those as well who share the belief that the Word of God is impractical for a modern society. In spite of the multitudes who believe these things, there are those who truly believe these are the End Times and Seasons full of God Secrets.
We are firmly now in another New Year. The fight for truth continues to move forward. This fight comes at all levels. There are many pushing their own ideology, whether it be humanism, Islamism, Global governance, or Socialism; to name a few. It is into these arenas we find the technology of the day leading mankind down a road of amazement. While it is a tool for mankind, the truth is; technology is leading man down a black hole from which it cannot escape. Many of the uses for technology will be embraced by the beast of Revelation 13, the Son of Perdition 2 Thessalonians 2. It will be technology that as it amazes, it tracks, it records, and it learns; this is called Artificial Intelligence. All of it developed by men. As Daniel prophesied in the last chapter of his book so long ago; “Knowledge will increase, and men will run to and fro in the earth”! We have been fulfilling this prophecy of Daniel for a long time now. Long ago Columbus and other adventurers used ships to do their running to and fro. While others later used covered wagons and horses to go from one place to another. Today we have so much more available that will do our running to and fro; much faster, quicker, and in fact at an amazing rate.
Yet for all this today we can celebrate another victory in the technology field. This comes from the high-tech world of Google alphabet Inc. who has won approval for its radar-based motion sensing device. It is called Project Soli and a short video I saw of it is amazing. Today we use remote control, keyboards, smart phones all to control other things. We have satellite in our car, computers in our car, and the same thing is in our homes. But this technology is radar based which tracks the movement of hands. Turn off something by simply putting your forefinger and thumb together. Turn volume up and down by moving your thumb and forefinger in a circular motion. There are many other uses Google techs are developing. It has amazing uses for those with disabilities, among other things. To say this is amazing really is an understatement.
Here is a portion of the FCC ruling mentioned by MSpoweruser.com.
The ability to recognize users’ touchless hand gestures to control a device, such as a smartphone, could help people with mobility, speech, or tactile impairments, 48 which in turn could lead to higher productivity and quality of life for many members of the American public. Such benefits can be achieved by maximizing the ability for Soli devices to meet its operational objectives, which we find necessitates higher power levels than the current rules allow. We thus find good cause exists for granting Google a waiver of section 15.255(c)(3). Padeep, on Googles Project Soli here.
While this technology boom continues, and the end of mankind seems so far away to many; we get to the point here. The Apostle Paul in his day said of mankind and its society were “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth – 2nd Timothy 3:7!” Mankind in the beginning was challenged by the Serpent in the Garden when he said to Eve “Ye shall be as Gods, knowing Good and Evil – Gen3:5!” Yes, society is mainly too swamped with news, information, wars, rumors, natural disasters, and the advancement of technology to hear the truth. They are too busy to drive properly because drivers are busy with smartphones as they do drive. They are too busy to read important articles, like this one because they are swamped through the internet with photos, cute videos, twitter, short jazzy sayings, and other items. This prevents them from the ability to hear truth. In short, we have all this information, but people today are more separated, dumbed down, possessed by the spirit of the technology and the costly computers, tablets, phones, and computer enabled cars to really see what is happening to them. Mankind today has knowledge, information, and can run to and fro in the earth. Yet for all his knowledge, technology, and modernized human centered society; we are a filthier generation, cursed with bloody wars and murders, and have a society of people who could care less about Gods morality or the bible. We have accepted many things that generations long ago considered abominations. Today it is normal. What is more the filth is pushed, no flooded across those same smartphones, tablets, computers, and yes; the huge 60-inch television screens. So, while we are smarter, have more knowledge; we are certainly in for a ride that society is not prepared for. They are headed into the arms of the beast. Their lack of God knowledge, God secrets, and Gods Word will be their downfall. As Paul said, I repeat here that man today is “Ever learning” yet mankind is “never able to come to the knowledge of the truth”, Never; that is unless or until they have a true God encounter with Jesus [Yeshua] Christ and consider that true knowledge, that true wisdom is found in Gods Word the bible. Unless that occurs on a massive scale, all those advancements and technological marvels will be used by the Devil, aka Satan, aka the Dragon, aka the Beast. They are used to comfort, amaze, and keep mankind on the wrong course as the end of days is winding down and the coming of the Lord draws near.
We at the WIBR/WARN Radio have used this technology to preach, teach, and get the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. We have had people to our websites from around the world. While all this is good, it is not enough. We use most of the social mediums to get this word out, but with the recent Facebook banning of Franklin Graham it is clear that if they can ban one of the top Evangelists, one of the top humanitarian help agencies, one of those few who will speak and address immoral issues; well they will do it to others. They have become anti-Christ, and anti-Christian message. To be sure there was an apology to Franklin Graham, but yet with that it was coupled with a note that said the message Graham posted on Facebook years ago definitely violated their policies. One day this will all be used to truly round up Christians, destroy their redemptive messages, and will be the introduction into the ruling class of the beast and his mark.
As we, therefore, do get the message out today; many who see our tweets, read our posts on LinkedIn, view the posts on Facebook, well the majority never do go to the page on our website to read the article. The simply will give it a heart or a thumbs up or a happy face; doing this with a simple click. They never do get the message in the post. They never take time to read the real truth. They are too busy, or too lazy, or too swamped with their own stuff to send out than prepare themselves through the indepth videos of our teachings or read the indepth articles. What is more, on Facebook we suffer from the send it to the Watchman syndrome. Messenger is hell! It connects all our so-called friends; which we have no idea who they really are; to us. Direct messages through messenger. It is apparent our websites and social feeds are for one thing to promote their stuff, their cute pics, their short messages. It is apparent if I quit writing, posting, doing our shows; I can simply keep busy forwarding everything through our own websites and social feeds. Don’t get me wrong here, for family or real needs it works fine. But we find again, no time for the Gospel; that is to take time, truly and heart felt to read the article or watch the video to learn. We watch videos, but shorter ones. We read short pithy sayings, short cute poems or even shorter paragraphs.
It is the Time and the Season for this. It keeps mankind busy, every learning, but the truth is far from them. When Jesus Christ was leaving the Apostles after his resurrection and appearing to them, they were all gathered together. The team of disciples watched as he was taken out of their presence and sight. He stood on a cloud as he ascended to heaven. One of the most important things at this time was not “when are you coming back” or some other “profound question”! No, it was simply the fact they wanted to know if he would restore Israel back to its former glory and kingdom. To this the Lord said “it is not for you to know the times or the seasons” all this was in the hands of the Father. There was a reason for this. The Holy Ghost had not fallen upon them, Pentecost was not yet. This was a God secret and this kind of a secret; which we also address as Prophecy does come, but in its own way.
Act 1:6-9 The Times and Seasons, it’s not about mere dates and events!
(6) When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
(7) And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
(8) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
(9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
As we proceed further down the road in this line of thought, let us remember what the Apostle Paul said, “the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I write unto you”! This was true because the brethren were also aware of the times and seasons. They knew the “Day of the Lord” would come upon all men “as a thief in the night”! This also is a God secret, but one revealed; we call this prophecy. But the real truth is that Paul said to them as believers they “are not in darkness” to the point that the Day of the Lord would catch them as a thief. Particularly here, they were “all children of light, and the children of the day”! They were believers walking in the light of Christ Jesus [also see 1st John 1 here]. They were not backslidden, worldly, and faithless. They were not in darkness. This darkness is what Paul called “sleep”, further Paul told them all saying, “let us watch and be sober”!
The point here is that God secrets, prophecy revealed are on relationship basis. As you keep in the light, walking in the light avoiding the deeds of darkness; then the God secrets, knowledge of truth, and prophecy are all revealed to you within Gods timeframe and purposes. These come from true prophets, from the Word of God, from the Holy Ghost within, and from Jesus Christ himself through a vision or a dream. However, just as Jesus Christ can appear; just as his angelic warrior can appear, we find that Satan’s minions can also send dreams, visions, and even appear to the unsuspected. Not all voices are from God, not every dream from God, and certainly not every angelic appearance is the Angel of the Lord God. For even Satan and his minions can appear as “angels of light”! The deception is set, therefore! Be sure to these generations of well-fed technological societies will come the beast. Then after Him, the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ who will bring this beast and all his compatriots to naught.
1Th 5:1-6 Times and Season belong to Children of Light
(1) But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
(2) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
(3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
(5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
(6) Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
One of the God Secrets was revealed to Daniel. This is a prime example of the good and biblical way to a God revealed secret. But be careful here, you are given these things in Gods timing. Christians really are on a “need to know basis”! If you need to know, then God will make sure you hear.
You know the story of Daniel; however, it was imperative that Daniel was able to get the secret which the King held; which was a dream he had been given. Daniel got some of his friends to fast and pray with him, while he went into God and sought Him for an answer. It says that in this process; “Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision.” Daniel then blessed the Lord God, and thus gave the source and credit to his God. You can read the context below, but the fact is; Daniel said of the Lord; “he changes the times and the seasons: he removes kings, and sets up kings: he gives wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He reveals the deep and secret things: he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”
While men and nations, along with all their knowledge and wisdom proceed to create a world without the True and Living God our Father and His only begotten Son; Jesus Christ, the truth is that our God is in charge. In the end, the Kingdom of our God and His Christ will come to pass, and that kingdom shall never fall.
Dan 2:19-24 The Example of God Revealed Secrets
(19) Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
(20) Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
(21) And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
(22) He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
(23) I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.
(24) Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation.
Make sure today there are wicked; as in the case you really don’t know this. But again, let’s look at those who knew this God and also knew that the wicked were all around them. As Christians we will have enemies and more of them as we come to the very end of it all. Now today we are under grace through faith; which is propelled by our love which is the love of God shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Ghost. But know that vengeance belongs to the Lord God, which today will be carried out by the Greater Son of David, Yeshua; Jesus Christ; the Almighty [Rev 1:8].
Further, let us look at this Psalmist who wants to know “how long shall the wicked triumph”? Good question, today in America I ask the Lord that same thing. How long will these continue to murder babies, to push fornication, to do so many detestable things? But the fact is God uses this wickedness as a fire to purge his people, to help them in their journey of faith, and to keep the path of righteousness in a world of sin.
This is a good Psalm to read and to ponder. You will be met with evil and wickedness in this world and at times they seem to win. Yet, they are headed for judgment and the wrath of God if they don’t repent. Some of those evil people will repent, while others solidified in the hatred and disposed in their conscience to do wickedness will not repent.
Psa 94:1-23 How long shall the wicked triumph?
(1) O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
(2) Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
(3) LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
(4) How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
(5) They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
(6) They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
(7) Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
(8) Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
(9) He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
(10) He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
(11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(12) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
(13) That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
(14) For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
(15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
(16) Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
(17) Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
(18) When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
(19) In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
(20) Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
(21) They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
(22) But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
(23) And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
In conclusion, as we enter this New year; let us open that door to this year with faith and hope; believing that God will make a way for us and our families no matter what we face. As well, don’t focus on the wickedness and evil; but don’t be ignorant of it either; we are to watch and be sober. We must realize that if we are the LORDS we must walk as Jesus Christ walked; that is, in the Light of goodness, hope, faith, love, and righteousness. We are to be the Light of the Lord not reflections of Satan! It is as John wrote in the last chapter of Revelation!
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
I do not delight in the death of the wicked, nor knowing that there is hell which will be filled with those who rejected Christ Jesus. All these things are in the Lords hands, as for me and my house “we will serve the Lord”! To be sure the Lord has made a way for all people to find redemption, forgiveness, and a rest at the end of their journey in life.
I Let others make their own choices, we have made ours. No matter what comes, what happens, or who wins what; I look to the Lord who saved me. I rejoice and look forward to heaven with my Lord and joining all the saints who went before me, including my own family! -The Watchman Dana G Smith
WIBR/WARN Radio Endtime Christian Ministries is in its 21st year of endtime gospel ministry.
Warn-Usa.com and DanaGlennSmith.com An endtime preaching, teaching, and warning agency. We are also an advocate for the Persecuted church.The Times, Seasons, and God Secrets by The Watchman Dana Glenn Smith | WIBR/WARN Websites and Ministries | An indepth Biblical Teaching, preaching, warning, agency in these last days!
Join with us in this ministry, Donate to help Spread the message of Jesus Christ and his Gospel to the glory of our God and Father.
The Times, Seasons, and God Secrets
Latest Books by the Watchman Dana G smith
Incognito, War of Identity and DeceitVisit The Incognito info and Media page for more information! The Holocaust in America? Armageddon today? There is no place you can run. Nowhere to hide and the certainly of these hidden dangers to you and your family are there.
Get this Provocative and Passionate book today and share these links with your friends!Incognito Paperback Incognito Kindle
Steel the Darkness: a Christian Fiction ThrillerRead the Reviews! Visit The Steel the Darkness Landing page for more information! Steel the Darkness is a Radical Biblical Christian story with roots in today’s events. While the characters are varied, the events and the situation is plausible. We find the Hitleresque leader known as the “Colonel” heading up the blood thirsty battle to assassinate and destroy the Remnant. The Remnant is headed up by the “Rev”. As the Colonel is bloodthirsty and a cold blooded assassin; the Reverend is dedicated to protecting the biblical foundation and values he grew up with. Surrounded by an army of dedicated Christians, they find themselves in over their heads as all hell breaks loose.
Get your own copy of Steel the Darkness today!Get this Riveting Christian Mystery today and share this page with your friends! Steel The Darkness Paperback Steel The Darkness Kindle The Times, Seasons, and God Secrets
The WIBR/WARN RADIO main shows weekly Worldwide
We produce three shows weekly, Wednesday thru Friday. All shows are recorded in audio and video. All shows are also on our player on the front page. All are then posted on Warn-Usa.com. You can find the shows through our Watchman Alert Radio Network: Spreaker, Itunes, iHeartradio, Tunein, and others. See Home page for listing. “They Overcame by the Blood of the Lamb, the Word of their Testimony, and they Loved not their lives unto the death!” Revelation 12:11
The Times, Seasons, and God Secrets